1. In terms of this website save for information which you provide willingly and knowingly we do not obtain personal data that identifies you as an individual. The information we collect is information we believe to be relevant to conduct our business, for marketing purposes and to monitor the improvement of our products. At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information, such as your email address and postal address, for purposes such as corresponding with us, participating in an online survey or competition, sending of direct marketing material on our products, promotions and offers that may be of interest to you, to provide you with information that you request, to respond to feedback that you submit.
2. Any personal information collected by means of this website shall be used strictly for the purpose/s indicated and shall be kept in full adherence to the GDPR.
3. Browsing of our website does not compromise your anonymity as no personal information, such as email addresses, are collected. We do track your IP address however and may engage in technologies that provide us with data about your visit such as what parts of the website you visited and how long you spent there. This information will not be linked to anything personally identifiable. We will also receive information via your browser as regards the type of computer and operating system you are using.
4. We do not provide any third parties with any information that you provide unless obliged to do so by law, by court order or with your specific consent.
5. We may need to contract third parties to provide us with services for which purpose we will need to provide such parties with the required data. In such a scenario we shall make it mandatory on such parties to strictly comply with all provisions of the law in terms of data privacy including but not limited to security measures and processing of data.
6. You may write to us on email@example.com if you would like to know what personal information we hold about you. We will reply within a maximum of one month of receipt however if complying with the request is complex or numerous, the deadline can be extended by two months, but you must be informed within one month of such an extension.
7. All our staff are aware of their responsibility for maintaining customer confidentiality and complying with our information security policies.
8. Should the website have any links to third party websites these will clearly be distinguishable as external links. We are not responsible for the privacy policies applicable in any such third party websites or the lack thereof.
10. We reserve the right, at our complete discretion, to change, modify, add and/or remove portions of this policy at any time. Your continued access to or use of our website will mean that you agree to any and all changes.